Wayfinding signs give information to students and parents about how far they are from a school.
Benefits of wayfinding signs include:
- Building independence and confidence
- Building community awareness
- Helping students plan their route to school
- Make active travel seem easy
- Encouraging physical activity
Check out the following resources for more information, promotional announcements and tweets, and how to apply for wayfinding signs at your school.
Instructions to Implement Wayfinding Signs Project
Implementation Guide (PDF)
Expression of interest for STP schools (now closed)